Yesterday, Heritage’s William E. Simon Fellow Ryan T. Anderson appeared on The Blaze with host Andrew Wilkow to discuss Arizona law SB 1062, which is designed to protect religious liberty. Anderson debated the Log Cabin Republicans’ executive director Gregory T. Angelo on the matter. Watch their spirited exchange here:
Bond Issue Petition
- Debate: Does Every Bakery Have to Bake Cakes for Every Wedding? (VIDEO)
- Networks Allow a Scant Two Minutes for Obama’s ‘Dramatic’ Reduction of the Army
- Hagel’s Budget and the Real Threat to National Security
- IRS’ Friendly Reminder to Make Obamacare Payment (or Else) is Dripping in Leftist Language
- Megyn Kelly Destroys Pro-Obamacare Congressman For Attacking Cancer Patient (VIDEO)
- The Liberty Professor Endorses Chris McDaniel for US Senate
- Senator Chris McDaniel: A True Fiscal Conservative
- WaPo: Cochran Rated One of the Lowest by ACU
- Marriage Debate Marches Into Nation’s Capital Ahead of Supreme Court Case
- After Receiving Over $100K in Donations, Bakers’ Crowdfunding Page Shut Down
- Lindsey Graham on Radical Islam: ‘I’m Going to Stand Up to These Thugs’
- Regardless of How the Supreme Court Scrutinizes Man–Woman Marriage Laws, They Are Constitutional
- Media, Environmentalists Were Wrong: How the Gulf Coast Roared Back After Oil Spill
- How the Midwest Is Scaling Back Big Labor’s Special Privileges
- How Lawmakers, Including Republicans, Just Hiked the Deficit (Again)
- The Next Round of Net Neutrality Court Battles
- Congress Passed 800 Pages of Legislation. Agencies Proposed, Adopted 80,000 Pages of Regulations.
- What Is Iran Doing Behind Our Backs in the Middle East?
- Around the World, Nations Look for Solutions to Violence in These 12 International Headlines
- Reds Player Skip Schumaker’s Kindness to a Woman Suffering from Cancer Demonstrates the Power of One
- Jeb Bush to President Obama: Your Nuclear Deal With Iran Is ‘Very Naïve’
- Hawaii Set to Become the First State In the Union to Ban Teens from Smoking Tobacco
- Christian Bakery Fined $135,000 for ‘Discrimination’ Against Gays. Then They Get More Bad News.
- Fixed: Here’s how Newsweek’s Clinton Foundation scandal story should have opened
- Good Will Revising: PBS helps Oscar-winning liberal actor/director edit family history
- MSM: There’s no pro-Hillary media bias — Reality: Hahahaha!
- Proof positive: A lot of thought went into Hillary’s visit to Chipotle!
- There is no ‘H’ in ‘spontaneity': Hillary Clinton kaffeeklatsch was more staged than The Phantom of the Opera