- If ObamaCare is not dismantled, we have just set our path to become Greece. We may already be Greece, but we don’t know it yet.
- If you ever doubted the importance of every single election in every single district, that doubt should be erased now.
- It is time to put the shoulda, woulda, coulda’s behind us and focus on electing Mitt Romney. He wasn’t my first choice, but he will be the one taking us to the dance, so we need to plan on dancing with the one that brought us. Romney has promised to dismantle ObamaCare and that’s enough for me. I don’t care who you are or whom you supported in the primaries, it’s time to lay your preferences aside and focus on getting Romney into Office. We do not need an open convention. We CANNOT afford four more years of Obama. Our Republic will not be recognizable in four more years, it is barely recognizable now.
- At least two Supreme Court positions will open in the next four years and I’ll take the risk of Romney nominees over the liberal, socialists Obama will nominate any day.
- It is time to get to know each and every elected official who represents you. Get to know them well. Put their telephone nmbers on speed dial and keep their feet to the fire. I’m done getting along because someone is a nice guy. If he’s not representing me, then I’m working to get him out of office. This goes for every elected official, but especially mine. Thad Cochran, Roger Wicker, Gregg Harper, Steve Palazzo, and even Bennie Thompson will hear from me on any issue that I deed important to the future of our Country. I challenge you to make the same commitment.
- I will do everything in my power to support and promote conservatives running in any district in this Country. Tip O’Neil once said “All politics is local.” and he was absolutely right, although he meant it in a different way. We have said this since the beginning of MeridianTeaParty.com: It matters to me who gets elected in California, New York, Florida and every other State. It should matter to you. A lot.
- The mainstream media would have you believe that the Tea Party is dead. The leadership in Washington will continue to paint the Tea Party as evil. The truth is both of these efforts will be used to try to demoralize you and prevent you from getting involved. If anything, the Tea Party just spent the last four years maturing and growing up. We’ve been building infrastructure, communication networks and grassroots efforts every step of the way. Do not under-estimate the power of the silent majority. It may be frustrating because they are content to sit on the sidelines and let others fight for them, but they are dependable conservatives if not vocal about it. We need to nurture them and reinforce their conservative beliefs and values.
- Never, ever stop educating yourself. Find new media sources you can trust and read their articles. Friend the MeridianTeaParty Facebook page and click on the links to find out the sources we trust. Comment on the page and like articles we publish. Invite your friends to like MeridianTeaParty and help build our network. We work hard to publish great material and we want you to utilize the efforts of all the people who are doing the hard work of getting the truth out.
- Volunteer to work for a campaign in a neighboring State. We need to make sure our representatives are doing the right thing and we need to help make sure that our neighbors have similar opportunities with their representation. We will win some and we will lose some but as we have stated before, we win by being relentlessly persistent and single minded about getting people into office who not only reflect our values, but vote our values once they get to Washington.
- Never doubt that we are in a war. A war for the hearts and minds of America. The enemy has used tactics against us for years, but under the radar. We are doing our part to expose these tactics, not so we can shake our heads in disbelief, but rather so we can figure out which tactics are working and how to turn those tactics against our opponents. It will take years to fight our way back out of this hole and we cannot give up. The easy way out is to accept our fate and live with the fallout. I’m not made that way and I hope you aren’t either.
This fight is far from over and the last bell will not ring for a long, long time. We did this to ourselves with our apathy and our fear of confronting liberalism head on. We cannot end it this way. We must come together and or it will all be lost.
I intend to continue to fight and I expect every conservative will be fighting beside me.
My head tells me to Go Gault on this America, but my heart won’t let me.
I hope your heart won’t let you check out, tune out and move on either.